Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!
Alright, folks, guess I got the Valentines themed one. This is amusing, because one blogger on this site is bitter about Valentines this year and one is not and GUESS WHO’S DOING THIS LIST! But no, actually, this list is still going to be really hard to put together. Gosh. Uh. Well, here’s some in no particular order!
1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
As if this book wouldn’t be here. Please. This book would be all 10 choices if it could.
2. Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
Practically all of these books could be on this list. But this one? Well it’s this one. VA fans know what I’m saying.
3. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
This book just has a place in my heart, even after all this time. Always a great guilty pleasure.
4. Dare You To by Katie McGarry
Katie McGarry will be on this list multiple times. Just sayin’.
5. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Told you! Actually, I like this one a liiiiiitle bit more than #4, but for different reasons so I’m not even sure if that counts.
6. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
First, you have the main romance. Then, you have all the little romances happening in the background and the great stuff Meadows says about love in general. Sold!
7. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
These books should have a steam warning. Just sayin’.
8. Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
This book is just TOO CUTE not to be on this list. It won me over.
9. The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
Richelle Mead could fill this TTT on her own. Seriously.
10. Shadows in the Silence by Courtney Allison Moulton
I was really torn between this one and the second book in the series, Wings of the Wicked, because HELLO.