Remember when I promised that Michaela from The Pied Piper Calls (and head Bibliomancer) would be doing booktube videos with me? HERE IS PROOF. We finally got around to making our first round of videos, which are both tags to get us into the groove. You can check out our foray into the Bookish Beginnings Tag on Michaela’s blog, and then scroll down to watch the Booktube Newbie Tag entry here.
We apologize for the audio quality! We attempted to go with a certain mic for this video and it went all kinds of wonky, but we’ll have this fixed next time around.
Anyways! Come see why we’ve started this channel, get to know us and watch us laugh at each other!
- Why did you start this channel?
- What are some fun and unique things you can bring to Booktube?
- What are you most excited for about this new channel?
- Why do you love reading?
- What book or series got you into reading?
- Who are your favorite booktubers?
- What challenges do you think starting a booktube channel will be the hardest to overcome?
- When did you start reading?
- Where do you read?
- What kind of books do you like to read?
One thought on “Video: The Booktube Newbie Tag!”