Michaela and I are back with more booktube videos for you! It’s a few more book tags as we get into the swing of things – this one about Unpopular Opinions! Thanks to Kat from Cuddlebuggery for showing me this awesome tag.
This is probably the most emotional and ranty Michaela and I have ever gotten together. It’s a good time!
As the pair to this video, Michaela is posting our Inside Out Tag video on her blog, so don’t miss that!
The questions for this tag are:
1. A Popular Book or series that you didn’t like.
2. A Popular Book or series that every one else seems to hate but you love.
3. A Love Triangle where the main character ended up with the person you did NOT want them to end up with (warn ppl for spoilers) OR an OTP that you don’t like.
4. A popular book Genre that you hardly reach for.
5. A popular or beloved character that you do not like.
6. A popular author that you can’t seem to get into.
7. A popular book trope that you’re tired of seeing. (examples “lost princess”, corrupt ruler, love triangles, etc.)
8. A popular series that you have no interest in reading.
9. The saying goes “The book is always better than the movie”, but what movie or T.V. show adaptation do you prefer more than the book?
Quick message from Michaela: Last week we had issues with audio, this week we have issues with the editor. I finished editing these videos and my editor wouldn’t let me export the edits, so we have this footage for you raw and unfiltered. I hope the awkward pauses weren’t too awkward for you, and we didn’t ramble too much. Some day I will get this filming and editing down to a T I swear.