Happy last day of February everybody! Today I am bringing you my monthly reading wrap up, since this just happened to fall so nicely. I read a lot more than I thought in February, though a lot of it was for school. Okay, 11 isn’t usually a huge number for me but considering what I’ve been working through, it feels like a lot. And, yes, some of the books for school I didn’t read in full, but … I’m counting them. Fight me. Hopefully in March I’ll have some more entertaining books to read. Please, for the love of all that’s chocolate.
Monthly PopSugar update: I only ticked off two new categories this month, sadly – book with a blue cover and book about a culture you’re unfamiliar with. 8/40 complete!
Links mentioned in post:
- Bibliomancy for Beginners: The Falconer by Elizabeth May
- Re-Review: The Falconer by Elizabeth May
- Review: After: 19 Stories of Apocalypse and Dystopia edited by Ellen Datlow and Terri Windling
- Bibliomancy for Beginners – Imbibliomancy: Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
- Review: Choosing My Religion by Stephen J. Dubner
- Back to School Book Haul
- Betwixt the Books Review: Gracekeepers by Kirsty Logan
3 thoughts on “From the Notebook: February Wrap Up”