We are aware that this wrap up is late! Between Michaela’s car troubles and my senior week/graduation, this are the things that happen. Bear with us, friends, because once I graduate on Sunday there will be one less opportunity for disasters. Which will be replaced by my going back to work fulltime, but it’s okay. We’ll all be okay.
- #imbibliomancy: Drunk Book Club with Death Vigil by Stjepan Sejic
- Gretchen’s From the Notebook: How My Thesis Almost Got Me to Almost Stop Blogging
- Michaela’s Review + Discussion of Tina Fey’s Bossypants
- Gretchen’s Worth It Wednesday: Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- Michaela’s post on Free Comic Book Day