Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
I am SO excited for this topic, I have NO IDEA how I’m going to pick just ten for this topic! Also, if you’re seeing this, I’m so happy because that means I haven’t been swallowed by Hurricane Sandy. Or wait. I have Auto-Post. Maybe I have… Er. ANYWAYS!
1. Yukiko from Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff
Anybody who can befriend a thunder-tiger deserves to make this list. She isn’t bad with a small knife, either. And she has no problem murdering emperors. (See my review HERE!)
2. Calaena from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Teenage female assassins? Uh, YES. There is no way she DOESN’T make this list. She also never shies away from violence, and loves to cause a ruckus herself. (See my review HERE!)
3. Allie (Allison) from The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
Kick ass theif turned kick ass vampire. It doesn’t get much better than that. (See my review HERE!)
4. Ismae from Grave Mercy by R. L. LaFevers
This girl was raised to be an assassin by KILLER NUNS. I have yet to see an assassin training establishment that awesome. (See my review HERE!)
5. Ellie from Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
She’s snarky, has swords of light and totally knows when to cease the killing and go to a party. Need I say more? (See my review HERE!)
6. Rose from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
The Queen of Snark right here. Also the queen of snarky kick assery. It doesn’t get much better than her!
7. Kel from First Test by Tamora Pierce
Okay, she’s a little less snarky than the other girls on my list, but there is no way you can weild a sword better than this girl.
8. Alanna from The First Adventure by Tamora Pierce
Not only is she the best at weilding a sword, but she can also kick ass with magic. Her temper is pretty fierce, too.
9. Eona from Eon by Alison Goodman
Pretends she’s a guy so she can prove her kick assness. Also controls a dragon. Do not mess with.
10. Evie from Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Her weapon of choice is a pink, glittery taser named Tasey, but don’t underestimate her even without it–she can kill with snark alone, I swear. And also fashion sense.