I don’t know if this is for myself or you guys, but I’m going to start doing weekly wrap up posts along with my Stacking the Shelves videos. So if you want to watch the video…go! If you don’t, here’s a summary of what’s happening:
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish!
I’m fairly certain this entire topic lives to hurt my soul. ONLY TEN? ONLY TEN? The only way I could even CONCEIVE of doing this was by going by month and just picking the first 10 off the list. I’m ridiculously lucky I made it to March, and that was only through severe jumping of hoops.
You HAVE read this blurb, right? Because DROOL. I won a giveaway for bookmarks and a phone charm a little while ago, and I love both of them dearly. 😀
Under the Never Sky didn’t thrill me to begin with, but it really won me over in the end. (See my review!) Now I’m hooked, and I NEED to know what happens next!
3. Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans (due out January 15th)
I don’t know what it is about this book (well, besides the awesome cover and the freaking fantastic blurb) but I’ve been hooked on it ever since I first heard about it. I feel like it is going to be SUPER fantastic.
4. Shadows in the Silence by Courtney Allison Moulton (due out January 29th)
GUYS. GUYS IT’S THE THIRD AND FINAL ANGELFIRE BOOK. GUYS. I ALMOST CAN’T HANDLE IT. (Don’t miss my review of Wings of the Wicked!)
5. Asunder by Jodi Meadows (due out January 29th)
JANUARY 29TH IS GOING TO BE THE BEST DAY IN EVER OF EVER. YOU ALL SHOULD REALIZE THIS. (You did see my freak out in my review of the first one, right?)
6. Prodigy by Marie Lu (due out January 29th)
Okay, that’s it. On January 29th I’m going to die of happiness. (Even if Legend didn’t entirely thrill me, I still loved it.)
7. City of a Thousand Dolls by Miriam Forster (due out February 5th)
This was my Waiting on Wednesday a few weeks ago, and for good reason! I can’t get over this book blurb and cover!
8. Sever by Lauren DeStefano (due out February 12th)
9. The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead (due out February 12th)
10. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare (due out March 19th)
GUYS. HAVE YOU NOT SEEN ME FREAK OUT OVER THESE BOOKS BEORE BECAUSE I FREAK OUT LIKE NOBODY’S BUSINESS AND I JUST CAN’T HANDLE MYSELF AND– Ahem.