Wherein Michaela and Gretchen discuss a handfull of books that they feel are great books to bring to the BEACH or just generally read during those hot summer months.
We’re back! This week, we had a higher number of reviews than normal (mostly because I actually helped Michaela out) and also a lot of other cool stuff! Also, I almost out-read Michaela, which is almost unheard of. Making a huge push as school comes to an end, I guess. Without further ado, here we go!
- 30 Seconds to Disagree: The Vanishing Throne by Elizabeth May
- 30 Seconds to Disagree: Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs and Everybody Sees the Ants by A.S. King
- Gretchen’s Worth It Wednesday on A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Michaela’s April Comic Pull
- Gretchen’s Review of The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
- Michaela’s Review of The Vegetarian by Han Kang